INFORMATION FOR GENERAL AND REGISTERED SUBSCRIBERS
Subscribers are only asked to register their personal data if they request or require access and use of the IntelliBoard Services.
3. Log files, IP addresses and information about your computer
Due to the communications standards on the internet, when you visit the IntelliBoard Website, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave IntelliBoard. IntelliBoard also receives the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using for responsive dashboard design purposes, mobile device operating system (if you are accessing IntelliBoard using a mobile device), as well as the name of your ISP or your mobile carrier. We use this information to analyze overall trends to help improve the service. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without your permission.
6. Applicable law
7. Subscriber Rights
Subscribers have the right to access, rectify, erase, block and oppose any processing of their personal data. Moreover, Subscribers may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data and information. This withdrawal will not have retroactive effects but may prevent providing the Services. The above is without prejudice to provisions of United States applicable law enabling conservation of data for the purpose of defending the responsibility of IntelliBoard and complying with mandatory legal obligations. The aforementioned rights may be effective by contacting us.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR REGISTERED SUBSCRIBERS
1. Data Collection
• Registration: If you require access to or use of the IntelliBoard Services, We require you to register with IntelliBoard as a Subscriber (“Registered Subscriber”) and we will collect your first name, last name, email address, username and password. Responses to questions about personal data on registration are obligatory and if they are not provided, an account cannot be created.
It is forbidden to submit any personal data that contains sensitive data that is relative to identifiable persons such as:
• Subscriber’s and or third-party’s racial origin, membership in a trade union, religion, ideology and sexual life;
• Subscriber’s and or third-party’s health, unless it proves necessary in order to assert any handicap or disability situation for labor purposes; or
• Subscriber’s and or third-party’s relative to the commission of criminal offenses or proceedings and associated penalties or fines.
You guarantee that the personal information provided is true, accurate and up-to-date according to your current situation. You hereby acknowledge that you are exclusively responsible for any inaccuracy, falsity or error in any submitted personal data and information and may be held liable for any damages whatsoever caused to IntelliBoard, by virtue of using our services.
Please note that in relation to payments for services, Subscriber credit cardholder data will be collected and processed by our payment processor. We do not have access to this data apart from the request of your business.
2. Data Use
The data we collect is used for the provision and management of your account and the Services provided to You (as described in the General Terms and these Registration Terms), development of our professional contact with You and for the management of any newsletters, notification emails or commercial communications in general about the Services and products and any new features, offers or promotions offered by IntelliBoard, access to your third-party accounts for retrieving data for the Services, compliance with the Terms of Service and other legal communications. Registered Subscribers may also be sent notification emails and publicity material.
3. Subscriber consent
By completing the Website form and submitting your personal data, You declare to have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, You expressly and unequivocally consent to:
• the collection and processing of your professional contact details by IntelliBoard in accordance with the indicated purposes established by IntelliBoard and this Policy;
• the reception of commercial e-mails from IntelliBoard, in accordance with the applicable laws on Electronic Commerce.
4. Data disclosure
IntelliBoard warrants that it treats your personal data with strict confidentiality in accordance with applicable law. However there are some situations in which IntelliBoard shall disclose any personally identifiable and/or non personally identifiable information about you or your use of our Services, in compliance with a legal obligation or in order to correctly deliver its Services or perform other obligations in accordance to the applicable regulations and rules set forth in the Terms of Service.
In particular, Registered Subscribers instruct and authorize us to disclose certain personal information and the information on their personal IntelliBoard dashboard when they publish their IntelliBoard to the other Subscribers within or outside the same group of company, and within or outside of the USA. In doing so IntelliBoard is acting in accordance with the Subscriber’s instructions and such disclosure is under the Subscriber’s sole responsibility (see point 5 below for applicable conditions).
5. Conditions of Use of Subscriber Data by other Subscribers
When activated by the Registered Subscriber, sharing its data with third-parties (by obfuscated link or other technical means) is hereby authorized in relation to the determined parties to whom the Registered Subscriber provides such sharing mechanism. In such case, any Subscriber of the Services who is provided with or has access to personal data of other Subscribers or persons (“Receiving Subscriber”) expressly agrees to:
• Process and use the data in accordance with the terms set forth herein and only for the explicit purposes of the Services, or otherwise with the consent of the Subscriber.
• Not to transfer any personal data relating to any individual that has not been expressly authorized by that person or this Policy.
• Protect the confidentiality of any accessible personal data and avoiding access by any unauthorized third person.
• Inform IntelliBoard within 24 hours about any problem arisen in relation with Subscriber data management.
6. Commercial Communications
By filling in and sending your data to IntelliBoard during registration, you expressly consent to receive communications regarding the subject matter of the IntelliBoard plugin, Products and Services and other services in accordance to United States law on E-commerce. These commercial communications, including alerts, notices, newsletters, offers and promotions, will be always sent by IntelliBoard, or by Subscribers to whom you have requested your data to be sent in relation to a Service.
7. Data security
IntelliBoard has adopted necessary technical and organizational measures to preserve and protect your personal information from unauthorized use or access and from being altered, lost or misused, taking into account the technological state of art, the features of the information stored and the risks to which information is exposed. However, due to the nature of the information and related technology, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your personal information and expressly disclaims any such obligation. If we learn of a security breach, then we will attempt to notify You electronically so that You can take appropriate steps.
8. IntelliBoard as data processor
In submitting any third-party personal data within the context of the Services (“Third-Party Data”), the parties agree that Subscriber shall be the Data Controller and Subscribers appoint IntelliBoard as a Data Processor of such data, for the purpose of providing the Services. To the extent that IntelliBoard is a “Data Processor” for the Subscribers in respect of such Third-Party Data, IntelliBoard shall:
• Implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard the Third-Party Data against any unauthorized or unlawful access, loss, destruction, theft, use or disclosure. IntelliBoard implements basic level security in accordance with United States Law. If higher levels of security are required, please contact us. Subscriber warrants to and instructs IntelliBoard that unless expressly indicated in writing, basic level security measures are legally sufficient for the protection of such third-party personal data.
• Limit access to the Third-Party Data only to those employees who need to know it to enable the Processor to perform the Services, and shall take appropriate steps to ensure the reliability of those of its employees or subcontractors who have access to such Third-Party Data.
• Only process the personal data as specified by this Agreement and in accordance with the instructions of the Subscriber, and will not use the Third-Party Data for any purposes other than those related to the performance of the Services or pursuant to the written instructions of the Subscriber.
• Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, or upon request of the registered Subscriber, cease any and all use of the Third-Party Data and will destroy or return it to the Subscriber.
• Not disclose the Third-Party Data to any third-party without the prior written consent of the Subscriber. Such consent is granted on, for example, the Subscriber’s instruction to share an IntelliBoard dashboard with third parties (public or within a restricted group).
IntelliBoard as Data Processor may provide access to a subcontractor processor to any such Third-Party Data if it reasonably considers such access and processing necessary to the performance of the Services. In the event of such access and before the access takes place, IntelliBoard shall ensure that an agreement with the third-party is in place which is sufficient to require it to treat personal data in accordance with the applicable provisions of this Agreement and applicable law. In particular, Subscribers authorize IntelliBoard to subcontract the provision of technology and commercial services to members of its corporate group. Data Processor shall provide Subscribers with reasonable assistance in the event that the Subscriber receives a request from an individual or regulator under the data protection laws, provided that Subscribers shall first use all reasonable endeavor to resolve the request without the assistance of IntelliBoard and IntelliBoard shall promptly notify Subscribers of any such request received by IntelliBoard that should properly have been addressed to the Subscribers.
Subscriber warrants that it has all the appropriate consents from data subjects whose personal data are submitted to IntelliBoard in the course of the provision of the Services. Subscriber will indemnify and keep IntelliBoard harmless from all claims, damages and losses it may suffer relating to or arising out of the processing of third-party personal data submitted to IntelliBoard systems during the course of the provision of the Services.