Join a Winning Team
Client Success Technician
IntelliBoard is on a mission to improve learning outcomes through data. Our goal is to empower data-driven organizations to simplify processes, solve problems, and promote action informed by what your data is telling you.
As a VC-backed SaaS company in EdTech, IntelliBoard provides the most comprehensive Learning Analytics platform on the market today; Power that combines data from a wide variety of sources: the Learning Management System (LMS), Student Information System (SIS), HRIS, and other individual tools, or even spreadsheets.
IntelliBoard is comprised of data-loving, education-focused, and care-centric folks brilliant in the skills they bring to you. We dream BIG and share the same vision, but each provides a unique perspective. We strive to provide a well-rounded approach to all that we do. And we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
We are looking for incredible team players to join our Client Success department. This team makes sure we provide a great experience to our customers assisting them with technical support and building phenomenal customer rapport. We believe that a customer experience that is more human delivers better results and this role brings that to life.
The goal of the Client Success Technician is to be a direct and indirect support for clients and prospects through the life cycle of the product. The Client Success Technician will provide fast, reliable, and kind “on-call” support. The Technician will also provide direct and indirect support with the Platform’s features, including initial setup and troubleshooting. The Technician will possess extensive knowledge of one or more of the following: Blackboard Learn, Canvas, Brightspace | D2L, and Moodle-based LMSs, noting that skill in all of the LMS environments would be expected within the first 3-4 months within the position. Recognition of database structure and basic SQL knowledge is preferred.
- Will provide support and product knowledge for prospects, clients, and teammates.
- Use our internal knowledge base to resolve client inquiries.
- Will share live chat duties with other support personnel (distributed).
- Responsible for responding to incoming support tickets in a timely manner. Forward incoming support tickets to the proper department for resolution.
- Will share ticket service duties with other support personnel (distributed).
- Will contribute in other support areas upon request (support pages, emailing, troubleshooting, training, etc.).
- You have the ability to move quickly among many different software platforms and sources of input.
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team player is important to you.
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive – show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, ethnicities, education, and learning.
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn’t an option.
- Positive attitude.
- Coachable, accountable, and motivated!
- You are a self-starter, go-getter, solution-oriented professional who needs little direction to problem solve.
- You are confident, resilient, and have the grit necessary to deal with common friction points that arise from creating a category.
- You are data and process driven.
- You are willing to step up beyond the core responsibilities to get the job done.
- You are an expert communicator and are skilled at persuading through words and authenticity.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces continual learning, change, and growth.
- You are curious and a risk taker who is willing to test, fail, and learn.
- You care about being inclusive, promoting equity, and celebrating diversity.
- You are available to work a flexible schedule.
- You possess good knowledge and a hands-on mindset surrounding call coaching and email structuring to generate success from outreach.
- You are mission driven about solving material societal problems in addition to being commercially driven.
What You Already Bring to the Table
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years teaching, designing in, or administrating, etc. one of 4 LMS environments: Blackboard Learn, Canvas, Brightspace | D2L, and Moodle-based LMSs (other LMS environments may be considered).
- You have demonstrated comfort with technical problem solving, with awareness of database structures and table relations.
- You have a BA, BS, etc.
- You are detail-oriented.
- You have excellent people skills; an ability to listen to prospects and clients to customize responses according to client needs.
- You possess excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- You are positive and professional in all communication.
- You are adept at technologies including, but not limited to, online learning, and remote working (Zoom, CRM, Office, Zendesk, online scheduler, etc.).
- You are fluent in English (B1 required, B2 preferred).
- You are a self-starter, independent worker, and possess the ability to manage with limited supervision.
Equal Opportunity Statement
IntelliBoard is committed to diversity and the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national, social, or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, military status, marital status, mental or physical disabilities, or any other status protected by law.
IntelliBoard offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, 401k, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart- we look forward to you learning more about us!
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?