Join a Winning Team
Regional Sales Manager
IntelliBoard is on a mission to improve learning outcomes through data. Our goal is to empower data-driven organizations to simplify processes, solve problems, and promote action informed by what your data is telling you.
As a VC-backed SaaS company in EdTech, IntelliBoard provides the most comprehensive Learning Analytics platform on the market today; Power that combines data from a wide variety of sources: the Learning Management System (LMS), Student Information System (SIS), HRIS, and other individual tools, or even spreadsheets.
IntelliBoard is comprised of data-loving, education-focused, and care-centric folks brilliant in the skills they bring to you. We dream BIG and share the same vision, but each provides a unique perspective. We strive to provide a well-rounded approach to all that we do. And we genuinely like working with each other and with our clients.
The Regional Sales Manager is viewed as the CEO of the region or segment. You will author the GTM plan while leading and inspiring a cross-matrixed team toward a common goal. You will be responsible for establishing and driving the overall sales activities needed to support client acquisition within a designated geography or segment.
- Acquire clients & grow revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing enterprise client accounts.
- To evangelize, inspire, lead, and challenge the way decision-makers think and provide new, creative ways to approach age-old processes.
- Meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Manage prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentations.
- To professionally adopt team sales processes, adhere to company policies, and to use the systems and tools provided with fidelity.
- Plan and strategize marketing activities in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Utilize client stories to create reference-based selling strategies in collaboration with client success.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer information based on industry data sources.
- Develop and maintain administrator relationships at all levels to help drive sales activities.
- Develop new opportunities that are maintained within your pipeline.
- Provide a consultative solution-oriented, value-based sales process to prospects.
- You are a self-starter, go-getter, solution-oriented professional who needs little direction to problem solve.
- You are confident, resilient, and have the grit necessary to deal with common friction points that arise from creating a category.
- You are data and process driven.
- You are willing to step up beyond the core responsibilities to get the job done.
- You are an expert communicator and are skilled at persuading through words and authenticity.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit that embraces continual learning, change, and growth.
- You are curious and a risk-taker who is willing to test, fail, and learn.
- You care about being inclusive, promoting equity, and celebrating diversity.
- You are available to work a flexible schedule.
- You possess good knowledge and a hands-on mindset surrounding call coaching and email structuring to generate success from outreach.
- You are mission-driven about solving material societal problems in addition to being commercially driven.
What You Already Bring to the Table
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field.
- Experienced in selling on-demand SaaS, solution, or subscription-based products.
- 5+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business.
- Proven and consistent track record of achievement in closing small to large-size organization deals.
- Proficient with Sales Automation CRM and other enablement tools and systems.
- Ability to process data through analysis while translating insights into corrective action.
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable demonstrating software to colleagues and clients.
Equal Opportunity Statement
IntelliBoard is committed to diversity and the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national, social, or ethnic origin, age, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, family or parental status, military status, marital status, mental or physical disabilities, or any other status protected by law.
IntelliBoard offers a robust benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, 401k, and professional development opportunities. Our culture sets us apart- we look forward to you learning more about us!
Are you ready to join us and make a difference?